Without the generous support of friends, family, and churches we are unable to do what we do in Tanzania. We depend on the prayers and financial support of others as we serve in Tanzania for as long as God calls us. Below is a list of ways you can partner with us and our family:
Whether it is a one-time donation or monthly support, our family is currently in need of people to partner with us and our work in Tanzania. I, Kelly, am currently working in Tanzania as a missionary with Pillar Ministries.
You can make a donation through their website, https://www.pillarmissions.com/missions . All donations are tax deductible. On the page just look for me, “Kelly Marie Mollel” and you and choose to make your gift one time or monthly.
Checks may be made out to “Pillar Ministries” with my name (Kelly Marie Mollel) in the memo line, and mailed to the following address:
Pillar Ministries, 25 Marion St. ,Goffstown, NH 03045
Connect with Us on Facebook
Facebook is the easiest and quickest way to stay up-to-date with our family. My personal Facebook page can be found here, Kelly Marie Mollel .
Most importantly, we need you to join us in prayer. Here are our current prayer request:
1. Pray for God’s restoration in Tanzania, for His healing hand to be upon families and for Him to give hope to the women who feel so hopeless that they feel their only option is to abandon their children.
2. Pray for our marriage, and family life to be strong and an example to others.
3. Pray for financial blessings over our family as we are in need of support
4. Pray for an increase in Dickson’s work as a carpenter, and clarity for future business opportunities.
5. Pray that we may always hear the Spirit and know when to speak, when to move, when to teach, when to be silent, when to help, and even when not to. And may God daily provide us strength as we navigate our intermingling cultures, and as I serve in a country that is becoming more like home every day.
Thanks for all your love and support,
Kelly, Dickson & Abigail